Thank you for supporting the Million Dollar Vegan campaign. We rely solely on the support of individual donors and philanthropists who see the power and potential of innovative media campaigns to inspire positive dietary change.
We are effective!
Our first campaign, which offered $1 million to Pope Francis if he went vegan for Lent reached a huge global audience:
- 1,000 media articles were published all around the world
- Full-page advertisements were featured in 15 national newspapers, including The New York Times and The Guardian
- More than 45,000 people have already downloaded our Vegan Starter Kit
- Our website received more than 600,000 visits within its first nine months
- Our social media messages continue to reach millions of people every month
Our second campaign – to Make America Healthy Again! – is expected to reach an even bigger audience through television and billboard advertising, a full-page advert in The New York Times and backed up by a powerful social media and PR campaign.
Every dollar donated helps us reach and inspire more people to make a difference and we thank you for your gift.Donate